At ACS, both complex and simple accounting assignments are addressed in a proactive and greatly accurate manner. We serve companies and organizations of all sizes, and across different sectors.
Our accounting services are tailored to support both local and international companies, and include:
- Digitized preparation and maintenance of proper books and records in every major currency
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Preparation of Trial Balance showing the amount of each Ledger Account
- Preparation of Nominal Ledgers showing the movement of each ledger account
- Monthly debtor / creditor reports and ageing analysis
- Reconciliation and analysis of bank accounts
- Conversion of accounts in accordance to IFRS standards
All records are securely maintained electronically, for easy access and in an effort to go green.
Regardless of size, nature or complexity ACS can undertake all accounting assignments in a proactive and accurate manner. Our accounting services are tailored to support both local and international companies.
Preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards and the requirements of Cyprus Companies Law Cap.113
Cyprus’ favorable tax system in conjuction with the double tax treaties with over 45 countries around the globe, has established the island as one of the leading financial centers.
For clients that keep offices with staff in Cyprus we can undertake all payroll activities in confidentiality.
In the ever changing economic environment businesses are faced with a plethora of challenges to sustain and increase their shareholders value.
Registration of the company with the VAT Office
Maintenance of VAT records
Preparation and submission of the VAT returns to the authorities
Payment of obligations to the VAT Office