Cyprus' favorable tax system in conjunction with the double tax treaties with over 50 countries around the globe, has established the island as one of the leading financial centers. This encompasses many challenges for effectively managing corporate and personal tax issues.
The ACS team will identify these and assist you with sound and proactive advice, to meet any of your goals.More specifically our services include:
- CORPORATE TAXATION -
- Preparation and assistance with filing all corporate tax returns
- Assistance with preparing tax provisions for financial statements
- Assistance with complying with Cyprus Tax Authorities for your corporation
- Advice on the amount and timing of your tax payments
- Other related services;
- PERSONAL TAXATION -
- Preparation and assistance with filing all personal tax returns.
- Preparation and assistance with computing your income tax, Inheritance tax, capital gains tax, and/or property tax.
- Assistance with enquiries from the Department of Taxation.
- Advice on the amount and timing of your tax payments.
- Assistance on checking, reviewing and objecting against any possible assessments issued by the Department of Taxation.
- Other related services.
- INTERNATIONA TAX PLANNING -
The increased cross-border investment activities need to be very closely monitored and accounted for so that each business stays on track minimizing the tax exposure and taking advantage of any tax benefits. Services in this aspect include:
- Examination of any tax derived issues with respect to inbound/outbound investments
- The efficient use of double tax treaties in international tax planning
- Effective tax planning with respect to exit strategies and repatriation of funds
- Assistance with the Cyprus Tax Authorities
- Country by country reporting
- Other related services