- Preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards and the requirements of Cyprus Companies Law Cap.113
- Preparation of interim Financial statements under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Preparation of Consolidated Financial Statements for groups of companies
Regardless of size, nature or complexity ACS can undertake all accounting assignments in a proactive and accurate manner. Our accounting services are tailored to support both local and international companies.
Preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards and the requirements of Cyprus Companies Law Cap.113
Cyprus’ favorable tax system in conjuction with the double tax treaties with over 45 countries around the globe, has established the island as one of the leading financial centers.
For clients that keep offices with staff in Cyprus we can undertake all payroll activities in confidentiality.
In the ever changing economic environment businesses are faced with a plethora of challenges to sustain and increase their shareholders value.
- Registration of the company with the VAT Office
- Maintenance of VAT records
- Preparation and submission of the VAT returns to the authorities
- Payment of obligations to the VAT Office