ACS extends payroll services and management, for clients retaining offices with team members in Cyprus. The team ensures that all payroll activities are carried out based on the company’s requirements and with utmost confidentiality. The scope of services includes:
- Registration of Companies, self-employed, employees and others with the Department of Taxation and Social Insurance Department
- Collection and Processing of employee’s details
- Ensuring monthly payment of salaries, taxes and social insurance contributions
- Preparation and dispatch of monthly pay slips
- Preparation of relevant payroll reports
- Preparation and submission of monthly and annual tax returns
- Obtaining tax clearance and tax residency certificates
- Preparation on Employers return (IR7)
- Other related services available upon request
Regardless of size, nature or complexity ACS can undertake all accounting assignments in a proactive and accurate manner. Our accounting services are tailored to support both local and international companies.
Preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards and the requirements of Cyprus Companies Law Cap.113
Cyprus’ favorable tax system in conjuction with the double tax treaties with over 45 countries around the globe, has established the island as one of the leading financial centers.
For clients that keep offices with staff in Cyprus we can undertake all payroll activities in confidentiality.
In the ever changing economic environment businesses are faced with a plethora of challenges to sustain and increase their shareholders value.
Registration of the company with the VAT Office
Maintenance of VAT records
Preparation and submission of the VAT returns to the authorities
Payment of obligations to the VAT Office